Mold Remediation

Do you have mold? It is not uncommon for homeowners to come across unsightly mold. Whether it is on bathroom tiles or gyprock, mold is a concern for many homes. Vital Oxide is not only an effective hospital-grade disinfectant, but it also is a great way to tackle invasive mold at the source. Vital Oxide works on the molecular level neutralizing spores and inhibiting fungal growth.  

In an independent study, Vital Oxide was found to have a residual effect in preventing mold re-growth for up to seven months.

Whether you have mold in your bathroom from continuous moisture or have concerns of mildew-related water damage, Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use product. Unlike bleaches or other mold removers, Vital Oxide does not contain harsh chemicals or produce harmful fumes.  

For more information on Vital Oxide and its effectiveness in tackling mold on both porous and non-porous surfaces.

Leave a Reply