Disinfecting Services For Your Home

Coming out of 14 day quarantine?

 

Or maybe you just want to be proactive in protecting your family at home. With our efficient response time, our technicians will be quickly dispatched to your home, completely and thoroughly disinfecting the space. We exclusively use a Health Canada approved disinfectant called Vital Oxide. This product is non-toxic, food safe, and does not cause skin or respiratory irritation yet is effective in killing 99.999% of harmful viruses and bacteria, including SARS-CoV-2 (the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19) as well as H1N1, E. coli, salmonella, MRSA, mold, and other dangerous viruses and bacteria. See the complete Kill List.

 

Rest assured, our gentle spraying system is safe to use in all areas of your home, including around electronics and on most furniture fabrics. It’s even NSF certified safe to use in kitchens on food preparation surfaces – no rinse required. No need to keep using bleach and other harsh chemicals in your home. Instead, use an effective, non-corrosive, biodegradable, environmentally friendly solution that leaves your living space thoroughly disinfected. We wouldn't recommend this product if we didn't use it in our own homes, around our kids, and pets. We believe Vital Oxide is the safest disinfectant available.

 

With an emphasis on high touch areas such as handles, railings, door knobs, tables, chairs, countertops, kitchens, and bathrooms we will ensure your home is free from viruses and bacteria that may have been carried into the home.

 

We offer speedy service to all parts of Saskatchewan.