If Vital Oxide is safe, why do the technicians wear respirators?
The respirator is to protect the technician from viruses or bacteria that potentially already exist in the space being sprayed. A respirator is not needed to protect against the product being sprayed.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the product you are spraying and does it kill Coronavirus?
- Is Vital Oxide safe?
- Is chlorine dioxide (ClO2) some kind of bleach?
- What is the difference between sanitizing and disinfecting?
- Is this product approved for use in Canada?