Is Vital Oxide safe?
Yes. Vital Oxide is 100% non-toxic and can be used in homes, offices, restaurants, schools, daycares, hospitals, and more. The product can also be sprayed on food contact surfaces with no rinsing required afterward.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the product you are spraying and does it kill Coronavirus?
- If Vital Oxide is safe, why do the technicians wear respirators?
- Is chlorine dioxide (ClO2) some kind of bleach?
- What is the difference between sanitizing and disinfecting?
- Is this product approved for use in Canada?