Vital Oxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant - 1 Gallon
Vital Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. It is not a harsh chemical and it doesn't leave harmful residue. Eyewear, masks, gloves, respirators – not necessary.
Vital Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.
- 7 Solutions, 1 product
- E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
- NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
- Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
- Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
- Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
- Eliminates Allergens in the Home
- Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
- Two Dilution Options (5:1 9:1)
- pH balance of 8-9
- No Personal Protection Equipment needed
- No Special Shipping Requirements
- Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
- Up to one year of shelf storage after opening
- The container measures 12” x 8” and weighs 8.5 lbs. Vital Oxide can be diluted for longer lasting value.